Door County Rod and Gun Club and Gardner Rifle Club invite Door County youth between 12 and 18 years old and currently in school to join the Door County Youth Trap League.
The goals of this program are to teach safe and responsible handling of firearms, provide a supportive team-based environment, using clay target sports as the catalyst and introduce youth to a sport that can be enjoyed for a lifetime.
Participation in a firearms skills and sportsmanship session will be provided and is required to participate in the league.
Firearms available to anyone who needs to borrow one.
Hunter’s safety card is not required but strongly recommended!
Youth Trap League Details
2019 League schedule:
Monday, June 3 – 5:30-8:30 p.m.
Monday, June 10 – 6:30-8:30 p.m.
Monday, June 17 – 6:30-8:30 p.m.
Monday, June 24 – 6:30-8:30 p.m.
Monday, July 1 – 6:30-8:30 p.m.
- Annual youth membership to Door County Rod & Gun Club – $15
- Five rounds of trap @ $6 per week
Participants may purchase ammunition (for a fee) at the Door County Rod and Gun Club or provide your own ammo.
- Experienced mentors and certified trap instructors will be present weekly.
- Gun safety and the port of trap will be taught over the 5 weeks.
- Firearms are available for us by youth shooters. Ear & eye protection are required.
Any questions contact John Propsom (920) 493-5809 or email@example.com.
Please note any change in scheduling will be posted on the website
We can always use volunteers, and monetary donations are appreciated to help defray costs and keep trap shooting affordable for our youth. Sponsor a shooter, it’s rewarding!